Pages

Candy

Candy

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Pépinière

Parc de la Pépinière (Park of the Nursery) is one of my favorite park that I like to visit in weekend. If you come to Nancy by any chance, make sure that you stop by this beautiful park. The exact adress is Boulevard du 26e RI 54000 Nancy. It is located just behind the Place Stanislas, so I assume if you are in the road and get lost, just ask someone to direct you to the Place Stanislas and from there you'll find the   Parc de la Pépinière. Hint: if the people that you ask the direction  does not speak English, you can ask in French by saying "où le parc de la Pépinière?" Easy, peasy, right?

This park is large and it has many trees and colorful flowers, and it has some birds too. When I was there for my French class, it was still summer so the tree were still green and the flowers were blooming. If you came by now, the view might have been different since it is autumn already and the trees must have turned into yellow and orange color. But I guess it doesn't matter anyway since it is always beautiful no matter what the season is. What I like about this park is its huge open space, it's like you can run around the grass field or maybe if you are lazy just sit on the bench under the tree and simply feel the mild ambiance that you might not find in city center. It's just so refreshing and calm your mind. So next time if you need some peace of mind, just think of going to Parc de la Pépinière. I'm sure you'll get what you want.

With our French teacher

Me and my friends




No comments:

Post a Comment