Pages

Candy

Candy

Sunday 10 November 2013

Leaving on the Jetplane


 30 August 2013. I still remember the day. It was the birthday of my father and sadly the day when I flied to France. I came to Jakarta a day before straight from my home town in Solo. I spent one day in Jakarta, to meet my auntie's family and my best-friends, who one of them graduated exactly at that day and she came right after the rehearsal ceremony in Depok was over. They came late at night to see me and brought a birthday cake for me. It was such a pleasant surprise.

The next day, My boyfriend took me to the airport with a cab because my cousin ,who supposed to drive me, had a sudden meeting with his thesis-supervisor. The trip from my auntie's house in Bekasi to the airport in Cengkareng took about 2 hours, during that time I felled nothing but tears come down to my face along the road. It was not my first time away from home, but still I cried and my boyfriend kept calmed me down and said that everything was gonna be all right.My flight was at 5 afternoon and we arrived at airport at about 2 PM.

When I was arrived there, I immediately called my friend who had came first and waited for me in front of the gate. After hours of crying, I knew that I was looked dreadful, but my boyfriend wanted some picture of us and I couldn't helped but to say yes. And so this was the background story behind these two pictures. Both were taken at Soekarno-Hatta Airport just before my departure.

My boyfriend took me to the airport
Me and my over weight luggages





2 comments:

  1. So sweet honey.. I miss u so much.. we will meet on December, so i'll be spent my time for you..

    ReplyDelete