Pages

Candy

Candy

Monday 6 January 2014

Don't Keep Calm, It's Exam Time


 
I think I suppose to publish this post back in the December when I was really going through my exam week. But I just saw it today that I did not really push the "publish" button so this post is kept in draft section. I guess writing a blog was out of my list for a while during that time.

As a student, until now exams have been cause of my sorrows. So I will do anything to stop it from ruining my tomorrow.I have no time to dress up in the morning and end up looking like a walking scarecrow. I show up early in class and sit in front row. Then I open my case and realize OMG I need a pencil to borrow. The exam is started and my head feel kinda struck by an arrow. I look upward and turn out that my pencil tip point at my eyebrow. I can hear the clock is ticking but I feel time walks ultraslow.I try to concentrate but I can't move my eyes from the window. It is winter time and the yard is covered by white glowing snow. I wonder how it feels like if I was relaxing in my room laying down on my fluffy pillow.


No comments:

Post a Comment