Pages

Candy

Candy

Monday 6 January 2014

Secret Santa Games

In December, everyone were getting excited about Christmas. Well if you were children you might waiting for Santa came at Christmas Eve and gave you some of toys that you have been dreaming for so long.  So in order to bring back those childhood memories, my friends decided to organized a Secret Santa Games. If you agree to participate in the game, you will pick a random paper from a box, the paper contain someone's name. You will be this someone's Secret Santa and therefore you are obliged to buy some stuffs with values that has been agreed upon collectively. However you must not tell the person that you are his/her Secret Santa. Thus, you will give the present anonymously. On the other hand, you will also receive some present from your own Secret Santa, someone whose identity is hidden.

So my classmates were playing this Secret Santa Game. The price of the present is 10 euros and we agreed to gather at 18 December 2013 to reveal the Secret Santa's identity. What is funny about this game is that when I take the draw I got my own name so it means that I was my own Secret Santa which is literally mean that I will buy a present for myself.



 






1 comment:

  1. This is really great! We’re celebrating Christmas in one of the office Venues in NYC and I will be Secret Santa to one of my friends (he has no idea!). It’ll be a real joy to see his face when he’ll get his present that I’ve thought for him (Surprise, surprise!).

    ReplyDelete