Pages

Candy

Candy

Sunday 10 November 2013

Appetizer

Welcome to my blog. As the dinner is ready, let's enjoy the entry menu of the dinner.  Yes, this page is dedicated as an appetizer before we get through the main plate. So in this session, I would like to take a chance to say my warmest greeting to all of you, my beloved readers.

it's me wearing my traditional clothes
Basically in this blog, I am going to write a documentation, maybe chapter or two about my life. Since I am currently a student, you can guess that most of the content will be related to my school-life. But beside that. I'd like to share my other experience such as my travel moments, my hobbies, or perhaps some random things that suddenly pop up in my head.

English is not my native language, but still I choose writing in English just because I want more people to be able to read my blog and get the message that I try to convey. So please forgive me if there are some error here and there but I promise you that I will try my best to keep it understandable.

OK then, I'll see you around on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment