Pages

Candy

Candy

Monday 11 November 2013

Candy Crush

If you play with your Android phone or tablets, you may familiar with this game called Candy Crush Saga. The game was developed by King and can be downloaded from the Play Store. Plus it has also many relatives like Pet Rescue Saga and Bubble Witch Saga.

Candy Crush Maskot
The task of this game is quite simple, you just have to match at least three candies of the same color to crush them and score points. If you match four or five candies in different formations, you will generate special type of candies like horizontal/ vertical striped line candy, wrapped candy, or a colorful candy. If you aim to get a high score, you need to combine special candies that I mentioned before and switching them with each other to get an extraordinary effect and boost your score. Easy, huh?

I played this game for the first time at beginning of this year as recommended by my friend, he said it was good, the challenges was difficult so I wouldn't be boring, and whenever you got stuck, you could ask your friend for help via facebook. And so I started this game and I began to be addicted to solve each level and I would not stop playing unless I was out of lives (but then soon I discovered how to get infinite lives and it got worse).

After played for couples of month, I get bored merely because the level became more and more difficult and I was incapable of solving it. And finally after trying dozen of times, I finally gave up at level 208 and never played again since then. But ever since I stop playing, my sister and my mother who usually saw me playing this game in my tab slowly became addicted to this game. And there is even more, my boyfriend who likes war and football games, now is playing this game all of sudden. I have no idea what had happened to them but I think whoever created this game deserved a medal for his idea of making people hooked into this game.

And so it was the story how this game became more and more popular for many people closed to me and I can guarantee that every day (yes, every single day) I received 3 to 5 Candy Crush request in my facebook page because my friends or my families play a lot and seems that they stuck to get a live or simply a ticket to move to the next level. 


One of the level in Candy Crush Saga


Pet Rescue Saga

Bubble Witch Saga


No comments:

Post a Comment