Pages

Candy

Candy

Monday 11 November 2013

A Lovely Evening at Nancy

Today is Armistace Day and it is a national holiday in France. I stayed in my room the whole day since I had nothing to do. After 3 exams last week, I still did not feel to open any book. I just wanted to rest and relax my mind. Suddenly one of my friend had this brilliant idea that he posted on the faccebook, he suggested to take a walk to the park near by the dormitory. It was a large park with green grass, some benches. Plus, there were also some ducks and swans swimming on the pond with the pink bridge lied across the top.

We met at 4 PM and started to walk. It was not that far, I guessed it only took 10 minutes to reach there. And yes, it was amazing. I mean, yes the weather is cold outside (about 2 degrees) but it was all worthed all the way to see this beautiful view. The scenery was refreshing and my favorite part was of course the pond. I saw many swan both black and white swimming with their long neck and fluffy fur. The ducks were so cute, they are grey and black with the green head. I definitely could spent hours there just to stare at this very lovely scene.

Finished with the pond, we decided to walk to the kids playground. I knew that it was written there "for kids 4-12 years old only", but it was just so tempting that we couldn't help but to play with the swings and some spinning plate shaped like UFO. Tired of playing, we then hiked to the hill to enjoy the scenery from above. Since I didn't wear sport shoes, it was quiet slippery but after all I managed to reach the top. The weather didn't seem so friendly and it kept getting colder and colder and so we decided to went back home.

Ducks are everywhere

White swan and black swan

Duck pond

Kids playing ground

Let's play a swing

Me standing in the bridge
Colorful Trees

We play the spinning plate

No comments:

Post a Comment