Pages

Candy

Candy

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Happy Halloween

31 Oktober 2013. It's the end of October and it's Halloween Day. In this special day, we decided to play some costume party and wear it to the class to give a creepy surprise to our teachers. That was Thursday and it was the last day before the quiet week for the exam. 

The first class is in the morning was Practical Teaching of Quality of Service. And we showed up to the class wearing some scary wardrobe and make-up. Some of us acted as witch, zombie, devil, but there were also some of us who were the hero like superman, and wonder woman.For me, I did the black swan. Well it was not that easy to paint the very dark eyeshadow on my whole eyelid up into my brow, but I tried my best using a blue eyeliner since I have no black color one. At first, I wore very thick white powder all around my face to make it looked pale and then I started to draw the pattern of my eyeshadow and then made it bold using the eyeliner. Then for the a final touch, I added a dark maroon lipstick in my lips to accentuate the gothic look.  My friend Dorine, who is really good at drawing, brought some crayon to help paint the faces of some of my friend. She drew spider, mustache, red nose and other weird things in my friends face.Overall it was so much fun and I could not wait until the next Halloween is coming.

Me and my classmates in halloween costumes

No comments:

Post a Comment