Pages

Candy

Candy

Monday 6 January 2014

All is Well That Ends Well

Friday, 20 December 2013 is the day of freedom. In this day, we celebrated the last day of the autumn semester. This means no more assignment, bye bye exams, and welcome to holiday spree. The day began with presentation of Master Thesis Specification and Definition. Each of us gave a 30 minutes-presentation in front of three or four jurys who one or two of them are our own supervisors.

The presentation started early at 8 in the morning, but I goet the last turn so my presentation started at about 12.00. The jury consists of 3 people, Mr Eric Rondeau who is my Thesis supervisor, and two of the lecturers from Leeds University in UK who sat in front of camera for video conference. Overall, I can say that my presentation run smoothly, if I had to regret one thing is the time. I somehow run out of time because I had too many slides. When the jury said that I only have 5 minutes more, I didn't even finish 2/3 of my presentation. So I just skip ahead and jump into the conclusion. Thank God that the jury like my presentation, they said that I have done a lot of work and I am proud of it.

After all the presentations were over, the teachers and students gather at upstairs on the second floor of AIPL building. There was a small room which usually was used for break room (to make coffee, etc). We had some buffet that served a lot of different kinds of French cocktails along with wine and softdrinks. We used this opportunity to say our gratitude to the all of our teachers, that they had make our stay in France so pleasant and memorable.





2 comments: