Pages

Candy

Candy

Monday 6 January 2014

Carry In Your Memory

I don't know why I became so emotional like this, I just got here in Finland for 3 days but I really fell that I'm kinda miss my time in France. So I put all these pictures that still remain in my pocket camera to remind myself about Nancy, France. As people said that a picture word thousand words so in this particular post, I'm not going to give much sentences because I intend to make some kinda memory album.So here they are, some of the my most memorable places at Nancy.

My apartment room that I miss a lot

My apartment building

Match Supermarket Parking Lot

Public Bike Stall

The Tram Station

The Junction that I cross every day

U Express and Subway where I used to go almost every week

Mc Donald Resturant just nearby my apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment