Pages

Candy

Candy

Monday 6 January 2014

New Years Eve

Initially I planned to have my new years eve in Paris, but somehow because one reason and another, I ended up staying in Nancy and had a quite New Years eve. Fortunately I had many friends here so I wouldn't be alone during the turn of the year. I spent the new years eve with my Indonesian friends, we went for dinner together at Chicken Spot. It is a halal restaurant which sell some stuffs like KFC, including fried chicken, fries, burger, and softdrinks.

After the dinner, we thought we are going to spend some time in Place Stanislas aka the City Center, in case perhaps they have some fireworks or anything fancy like that. However when we reached Place Stanislas, we found nothing but few people walking around and some teenagers seemed to be drunk. So we continued our journey to see if they opened the Pepiniere Park in which they didn't. Had nowhere to go, we just kept walking and headed to the Euroline Bus Station where I found some river and some ships too. I was surprised because I have lived here for about 4 months but I never found this place before. We spend some time to enjoy the view and finally decided to go home. It was about 23:15, not yet 24:00 already but since we felt so boring we thought that it might be better to just return home wait for the year to alter.

Dinner at Chicken Spot

Still at Chicken Spot

Somewhere near Pepiniere


This is also somewhere near Pepiniere

Christmas tree in Place Stanislas

me sitting in Place Stanislas

Somewhere near Euro Line bus station

One and only river I found in Nancy

A ship named after Niagara waterfall

In the park alongside the river


3 comments:

  1. You have done a great job with this blog. Very informative.
    I am a prospective PERCCOM student and would like to contact you for some matters. Can I very possibly have your email/g+/fb please?
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, you can contact me at fithritama@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete